- ▼Where are we located?
We have 4 teaching locations in Perth
- Woodmans point - south/southwesterly wind directions
- Leighton Beach - south/southwesterly and north/northwesterly wind directions
- Point Walter - easterly/northeasterly wind directions
- Melville Beach - south/southwesterly wind directions
All locations are found in beautiful nature reserves or near residential areas where we only have access with our trailers which makes us a mobile SUP school and shop.
You can find us at our Leighton Beach Location at ‘The Orange Box’ 20 Leighton Beach Blvd, North Fremantle WA 6159, Australia
Please ring ahead to check we are there, as we may be out on the water giving lessons, or at another location due to wind direction.
- ◄What are our opening hours?
Summer Season (October 20th - March 20th):
9:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
10:00am-5:00pm Saturday & Sunday.
Shoulder Season (September 1st - October 1st & May 1st - June 1st) :
Tuesday to Friday 9am- 3pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm
You can drop us an enquiry email@example.com or phone 0410 142 878
If it is urgent and outside office hours please text 0410 142 878
For more details visit contact us
- ◄What will you need to know and bring for your Kiteboarding lesson?
- Sunglasses are a must during land based kite flying as you will be looking up towards the sun to control and position the kite. Once you’re in the water it’s not a good idea to have your shades as more than a few have been lost to the sea.
- A hat for sun protection. Again, you’re best leaving this in one of our secured lock ups once you enter the water.
- Something to rehydrate with as kitesurfing makes you thirsty!
- Wind chill factor - Our summer seabreeze comes from the south. It is a cold wind and will penetrate through you when you are wet. It is best to have a full-length wetsuit since it’s better to be cozy than cold! We offer wetsuits and rash guards if you don't have them at no extra cost. Just let us know before hand so we can get you the right size.
- Towel/dry clothes to wear after the lesson.
- Equipment - We will use school equipment during the lessons for our insurance purposes. If you have your own equipment you can ask your instructor to check it for you on your third lesson so you can use it then and practice with it during your FREE ongoing supervision with us.
- If you are redeeming a gift voucher you must bring the original with you. We do not accept voucher numbers at the beach.
- Enthusiasm! Definitely bring enthusiasm! The more keen you are to learn, the faster we will get you STOKED!!!
- ◄Can you use your own equipment?
- We will need to use school equipment during the beginner lessons for our insurance purposes. If you have your own equipment you can ask your instructor to check it for you on your third lesson so you can start using it then and practice with it during your FREE ongoing Supervision with us.
We can use your equipment on the Refresher lessons and the more Advanced lessons.
- ▼How much are lessons?
Kiteboarding lessons are $160 for a 2 hour, two on one lesson with all equipment provided, and $200 for a one on one lesson with all equipment provided. For more information, check out our Kiteboarding and Stand Up Paddleboarding lesson pages
- ▼What is the age limit for lessons?
Pretty much ages 10 to 80. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present at the start of the lesson to sign waivers for their dependent. Also, we can teach children under the age of 10 or adults over the age of 80, but this will be decided by a case-by-case basis.
- ▼Is there a weight restriction for lessons?
Must weigh 38kgs or more due to gear limitations and wind strength for board riding.
130kg is probably our limit and is dependent on wind strength for board riding.
Power kiting there are no limitations on weight.
- ▼Do I need to bring my Gift voucher?
- If you are redeeming a Gift voucher you must bring the original hard copy with you, we do not accept voucher numbers at the beach.
- ▼Can you order out of stock items?
- Yes. If we don't have something in stock or available that you would like, contact us at 0410 142 878 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get you the item as quickly as possible.
- ▼How long till you receive your order?
- Online orders are processed on the day or the next opening day. All orders will be dispatched within 1 business day. If this is not possible for any reason, one of our friendly staff will contact you. Generally, orders in the Perth area are received within 1-3 business days. Australia wide is generally about a week. We post smaller items with Australia Post, and larger items are sent via Startrack Express couriers.
- ▼How much is shipping?
- Australia wide shipping is only $10. Second hand or traded in items do attract a shipping charge that depends on the item size and weight. You can view our shipping policy here.
- ▼Can you pay for faster shipping?
Yes. At the checkout of our online store, simply choose express shipping.
- ▼How much is shipping?
Australia wide shipping is only $10. Second hand or traded in items do attract a shipping charge that depends on the item size and weight. You can view our shipping policy here.
- ▼What is the process for warranty claims?
Contact us about a faulty product and email your receipt to us and we'll process the claim for you. Click here for more info about warranties.
If we have not answered your question, please send us an email or call us on 0410 142 878 and we'll do our best to help you out